Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Web site comics.com problem accessing it for a few days ...need advice please?

I have been using a web site called comics.com For the past few days I cant get it to come up when I go to use it. I comes up with a page that says ';internet explorer can not display page'; Any ideas why this is happening or how to fix AND how to get there contact info to advise them of this problem


ThanksWeb site comics.com problem accessing it for a few days ...need advice please?
Holy cow. Thank goodness I found you guys asking the same question. I've been trying for days to try to get a hold of Comics.com. My daily e-mails still come, but they are ball blank. Google Cache isn't even picking up any previous versions of the site. E-mails to customer service get bounced back as undeliverable. What is happening?Web site comics.com problem accessing it for a few days ...need advice please?
yeah, I get the daily email with my faves and was going bonkers trying to figure out why my computer wasn't displaying them...glad to find out it is their computer, not mine! but I want my funnies back too....
I found the answer here:





http://www.softsailor.com/search/comics+com+problem





I too miss reading the comics daily. Another site I read that it may not be back up until Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment