Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Problem with girlfriend/relationship need advice?

I am having some trouble with my girlfriend. We are in college and I really do love her. But, lately she's been not wanting to hang out with me anywhere but the library. She doesn't want to come to my house and I can't go to her apartment because of her roomates. Tonight we went out and had a good time and then instead of going to my room to hang out with me and my roommates she went to her other guy friend and his friend to hang out. She is not cheating, I am sure of that but she says that she needs her own space and does not want to argue. Tonight really just made me feel like I don't want to be in that situation where she won't hang out with me but she will another friend.





I really do care for her and I am a really good boyfriend. I want to spend all the time I can with her and she is really important to me. But tonight really just got me to the point to think to myself is it worth it.





I really don't know what to do and need advice.





ThanksProblem with girlfriend/relationship need advice?
hate to you you but in her mind she feels she isnt cheating. but she probably is.





she will hang out with you at the library because if any one sees you two, she can just say that she is helping you out with your studies.





she needs her ';space'; to see if she is ready to move on with someone new and leave you behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment