Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My friend has a Roach problem,what can i give for advice?

ok so this guy's house is like LOADED with roaches everywhere.I cant walk into the door without a roach falling on me.Its not that bad in the day but at night its brutal.He says he's called exterminators before but didn't really help.I know that roaches must love to have sex and have a million babies but is there any hope for this poor guy's house?My friend has a Roach problem,what can i give for advice?
Combat Gel for roaches. Put it everywhere top to bottom.My friend has a Roach problem,what can i give for advice?
Get anotha exterminater.





Or





Move house.





Cuaz if they keep doin it there gonna b more n more n i don think ull b able handle it.
Get a cat
sorry no idea......
  • coupons
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment