Tuesday, November 22, 2011

My hair is falling & i have dandruff problem.also my hair becomes slowly in white colour.pls advice.?

can i use henna,shikkakai, mehndi powderMy hair is falling %26amp; i have dandruff problem.also my hair becomes slowly in white colour.pls advice.?
This happened to me.It was due to product build up.Pantene pro-v ,paul Mitchell and some other shampoos and conditioners can do this.I had to go to a salon and they washed my hair with a shampoo that removed the residue.After that, I switched my shampoo to loreal.You can get this shampoo at walmart for about $4.They are the same company that makes the expensive salon stuff(matrix)My hair is falling %26amp; i have dandruff problem.also my hair becomes slowly in white colour.pls advice.?
Have you tried the shampoo Nioxin (3). Primarially it's for thinning hair but it is fantastic for dry scalp and the only thing that I've found that works for me as others are really harsh on my skin. It also contains an ingrediant that helps coloured hair retain the colour.


Depending where you are it can be expensive. In the UK it's about 拢8 for a normal sized bottle or 拢12 for a big size. In the US it's about half that I think. Ebay always has some or Hair salons sell it.


Hope you find something that works for you x
Get a dandruff shampoo. Stop dyeing your hair and take vitamins. Vitamins really help the hair if you are not eating right. You also may have a hormone imbalance being a woman.


If your dandruff is really, really bad. I would go see a Gp your doctor. Have a nice day.
l just bought mane %26amp; tail, too expensive but it doesn't work. I think you better figure out how to avoid dandruff. Dirty scalp really causes hairloss
First off address the root of the problem and don't jst try and cover it up, it could be something serious like a thyroid disorder, if not it is definitly a deficincy of some sort. Any toxic substance in your body that dosen't get filtered out via your kidneys can surface with skin conditions like dandruff, acne, eczema etc.. I recommend starting a good multi vitamin, and alpha lipoic acid (a strong antioxidant which could help your hair color come back and also helps with acne and any other skin condition.) As for a quick fix........(in the home)Garlic rubbed on your scalp works as it has anti bacterial and antifungal properties and dandruff is known to be fungal. Or I would suggest buying some tea tree oil (available at walmart). And apply it to your scalp. It is antibacterial, antiseptic, antinnflamatory and anti- fungal. DO NOT USE STORE BOUGHT PRODUCTS- THEY WILL MAKE THE CONDITION WORSE CAUSING CONTACT DERMATITIS! (On your scalp Dandruff) As for henna go for it a very good natural alternative hair dye, won't aggravate your condition. Available at health food stores. If you are there pick up the tea tree oil and vitamins. This will work better than any of the other suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment