Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Love problem?!? I need a real advice?

This is my problem... I met this guy and he was very happy for me and so did I but eventually my feelings from him has reach to the next level... Why? because he's very sweet and kind to me, He always smile at me whenever he sees me and the weird part he always holds my shoulders and one time when I was using my ipod he took one of my earpiece and put it on his ears and his hand was on my shoulders and he smiled at me romantically at first I didn't notice it but my friends think that the guy likes me because for all the girls I'm the only one who is very close to him and I am starting to fall for him...





Is that guy really likes me because of the way he cares for me?Love problem?!? I need a real advice?
well you can first try to respond to him in the way he acts with you... and if you are not sure about whether you understood his signals right :) try not to get too involved sentimentally speaking, in case it tunrs out to be something else than you expected... but if he's a good guy and you feel you can trust him then he is probably interested in you if things are the way you said they are... good luck!! :DLove problem?!? I need a real advice?
well. i can feel ur situation, but dont get washed away in emotions its too early. check him out more what is in his mind, may be he is only phisically attracted to u. be aware
Some guys are jsut nice like taht. I know alot of them taht do that and they dont even notice it becasue they do it so often (the shoulder thing). The earphones, who doesnt do that, no offense, I take my friends earphones all the time, that doesnt really mean anything. People grab mine, I'll grab theirs...if it did mean something, it was very minimal. You need to be bold to get to hte bottom of this.
Aww :]] well, by his actions i would say that he really likes you %26amp; cares for you, but dont let him get to your head girl, wait %26amp; see what happens :]]
It seems like he likes you.
It seems, he likes you but wait for him to say that he likes you.
sounds like he has the hots for you!
this is a crush...infatuation...


teenage crush/infatuation...


hold on to urself girl...stand straight...dont get dumped thinking this is real love...must b ur 1st experience...
  • lash liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment