Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Help major problem here, I need help or advice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!… before it's to late?

see here's the problem there is a website that i can win a stuff bear that is so cute but every time i click it,it won't let me and really want to win it so much but i can't because it keeps saying correct spelling or try again so i need help before someone takes my prize.And another reason is because i never get to win anthing so please hurry and anwer this question.Help major problem here, I need help or advice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!… before it's to late?
And your question is??????Help major problem here, I need help or advice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!… before it's to late?
Okay, I'm ready to answer your question as soon as you ask it.
Alrighty then. Um, a major problem would be hunger, abuse, neglect, illness.... winning a stuffed bear on a website - not so much!
I don't really know what the question is!!!
You just fell for spam. Reminds me when my dad just got on the computer one day and tried telling me he won a bunch of money, funniest thing ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment